Making my own Notebook

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'd never ever thought about book binding before. That is, until I attened a supercool workshop, where I made my own scrapbook. No... I don't mean the pages of a scrapbook. I actually made the covers of a scarpbook. You know... the front and back sections, kinda hard 'cause of the cardboard....?
Anyhoo, the next day I made my own notebook. Using cardboard, cardstock, lots of PVA glue, needle & thread and a Stanley knife. It was fun. It turned out funny though. And only consists of six pages.
The cool thing, however, was that it resembles a book and I didn't follow any instruction or have any measurements. Haha.

3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Wow! That is really cool.

Irregular Kiki said...

That's really pretty. I'd like to try that some day.

brave chickens said...

Aww, thanks guys :)

The End. Scroll back up.