Sunday, November 23, 2014
Wow.

So the last time I posted on this blog was TWO years ago.

Update since then:

2013:
Started the year off with a three week trip to the US and Canada. Went with the sister, no parents! Visited LA (for Disneyland haha), then New Orleans and Toronto. Started a new job as a maths tutor for primary and secondary school kids. Also started 2nd year uni. First semester was stressful because I was procrastinating too much. Left my job in retail (well I never gave them an official resignation... more like I took an extended leave and didn't return haha). Second semester was awesome because I studied abroad in Boston. And yes, I VISITED NYC. Lived in the Big Apple for a total of a month. Also visited Philly, DC and small places up in New Hampshire. Met and became friends with so may lovely people!

2014:
Third year uni woo! First semester was alright... really felt like I can be an actual engineer, ya know. Worked on the Solar Car project. Second semester was waaaaaaay more busy and hardcore. I really threw myself into my studies. Did Design Factory. Loved it! This semester was mad hectic but I really enjoyed it. Have also been applying for jobs now, so that I can get work experience. Let's see what happens these holidays, InshaAllah whatever happens is for the best!

Still not married or engaged or anything like that btw lol

0 comments:

The End. Scroll back up.